Want to let someone know you are safe and where you are? Download Mum, I am safe! and you can share your location with the one you love, in seconds.
Mum, I am safe! is the simple and private way to share your location.
Install and be sharing your location in real-time with others in seconds! No sign-up, no expose your private information to third party service provider.
Mum, I am safe! sends a link with your current location to the one you loved via Email. Best of all, the recipient doesn't need any special software to be able to see your location. They get a link that shows your real-time position. And, Mum, I am safe! makes it hassle free by only sharing your location for the distance travelled you choose.
When you are in danger? No worry, you can simply press the Mum, help! button to call the one you love instantly.
- Sends emails with current location and link to predefined recipient by email.
- Emails are sent only when distance travelled more than the predefined distance.
- Panic button to call predefined recipient instantly.
- Easy to use.
A few notes and tips:
* On iOS 4 devices that support background apps (iPhone 3Gs and 4, iPod touch 3rd gen), Mum, I am safe! will now share your location while running in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Mum, I am safe! uses the latest feature in iOS 4 to use cell triangulation to track your movement in background. It uses no more battery than you normally use.
* Mum, I am safe! supports iPhone, and iPod touch. Please note that an iPhone is best suited for using Mum, I am safe! as they have a GPS for pinpoint location and can share your location while you are on the move. Nonetheless, an iPod touch are still excellent to use WiFi to get your location.
* Mum, I am safe! requires users to input valid smtp server, such as smtp.gmail.com. AT&T users please use cwmx.com. Former AT&T Wireless users please use smtp.mymmode.com.
We're actively working on updates and features, so please send us feedback by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you enjoy using Mum, I am safe!